2012-03-06

I like soap bars



clover facial cleansing foam soap black


This is the first charcoal soap I've used in a while.

It's nothing particularly fancy but...
It lathers nicely and has a bonus soap net!

The cleansing ingredients are charcoal and bamboo vinegar.
The other ingredients are basically added as moisturisers. 
Seems like a lot of moisturisers to me ()

special ingredients
kishu binchotan charcoal
kuma bamboo grass extract
bamboo vinegar
aloe extract
olive leaf extract
murumuru butter
Job's tears extract
quince extract

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a charcoal bar soap tbh. It looks kinda cute.
    Lots of moisture is right up my alley :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah really? Apparently charcoal is good for cleaning pores :D

      Delete
  2. This looks really nice! I would like to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if it's easy to buy but I bought mine online on Rakuten :) It's nice to try different soap!

      Delete
  3. never tried charcoal soap but I quite like green tea soaps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall have to try a green tea soap in future :)

      Delete