2012-03-03

Lip cream or lip balm



maybelline baby lips menthol
blistex ultra lip balm
nivea hydro care
mentholatum water lip vanilla
shiseido water in lip cherry blossom


I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and buy a baby lips lip cream.
It seems to be quite popular on the internets. 

I normally have a number of lip creams in usage at once. 
They float around in my bags, at my desk, in my bed, and in the bathroom. 
I'm always misplacing them... 
So I suppose you can never have too many lip creams!

9 comments:

  1. I really want to buy baby lips too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite good actually. I'd recommend it :D

      Delete
  2. i have that shiseido water in lip too, it's amazing~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That water in lip has been my favourite for a few years now. I've gone through a few :P

      Delete
  3. I have the same sakura Water in Lip! I wish I bought all of them in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I bought more spares! :P

      Delete
  4. I never buy lipbalm, but I always wanna try the maybelline lipbalm , it's not sold here :(
    Ah I have mentholatum lipbalm , freebie from nonno magazine ! :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't live without lip balm nowadays~ I didn't know nonno had a lip balm as a freebie before. Sounds like it was a good freebie! :D

      Delete
    2. Yeah nonno usually gives good freebies ! :D

      Delete