2012-11-19

More extra please



ettusais acne skin version up extra


During my vacation I found new blemishes appeared on my skin.
Maybe because of a change in weather?
Or maybe because of that makeup base I hadn't used in a while... hmm.

I had previously seen acne products by Ettusais that seemed appealing. 
So I decided to buy some mini size products just to try out. 

After the first use I really liked their Acne skin version up extra!
I even bought the full size product a few days later.

Although it's suppose to be used with moisturiser, I used it on its own.
I find it has good oil control for my skin. 
My blemishes had already started to disappear after the first use. Serious! :)

I think in a few days I will reintroduce my usual moisturiser after it.
I will see how I go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment