2013-01-28

Mineral BB cream



Recently I finished my third tube of Heroine Make essence in bb cream.
I had been thinking about trying something new but not too different.
So... I decided to try Heroine Make lasting mineral bb cream!

This bb cream dose exactly what it advertises.
In comparison to my previous bb cream, it feels weightless.
And it lasts all day even around my t-zone.

I must admit I did have to slightly blot my nose after 8 hours though.
And I don't think the coverage is as good as. 

Overall, I'm happy with it!
It's a nice change.

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try this bb cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their packaging is always crazy alluring! Glad the slight change up turned out relatively great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the illustrations and packaging! I think it's partly the reason why I buy Heroine Make products haha XD

      Delete